Sharepoint 2010 Foundation

Mar 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hi, does this work with Sharepoint Foundation 2010? I have followed your instructions - upload the webpart and activate the solution, i see the new list but not clear on what else I need to do to get it to display?

Thanks

Coordinator
Mar 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Edited Mar 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Hi martin,

Thanks for your Interest.

One you have installed the Package, you will have to go to the page and you have to add this text (In HTML EDITOR): [Rotator]

Our jQuery will replace that with our contents.

Mar 27, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Thanks for responding.

I really like this webpart, I think I’ve discovered that the issue is with the version of jquery. I’m using jquery-1.7.2.min.js as part of my site theme and this is clashing with the jquery 1.5.2 version that is deployed to supportfilecollection. I have tried updating the jquery.min.js to the latest version but it fails to load the rotator. Works ok if I use a non jquery theme’d site. I would be grateful if you could help identify the issue or update the package to the latest jquery?

Thanks again for this fantastic webpart

Sent: 22 March 2012 11:08
To: martinjbridge@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Re: Sharepoint 2010 Foundation [SPContentSlider:349305]

Hi martin,

Thanks for your Interest.

One you have installed the Package, you will have to go to the page and you have to add this text (In HTML EDITOR): [Rotator].

Our jQuery will replace that with our contents.

Coordinator
Mar 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM

A new package is ready to use for you, published it with latest jQuery...

Mar 28, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Thanks! I don't see the new published version yet but i'll keep checking and let you know how it goes.

Mar 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I still don't see the new published version?

Apr 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM

There is no download available for this now....

Coordinator
Apr 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Edited Apr 10, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Hi Martin,

Please check now. Sorry for delay.

Regards

Gloire Tech

Apr 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Thanks Gloire Tech! I've tried the new webpart but unfortunately I can't get it to work with http://spmasterpage.codeplex.com/releases/view/70522 It works perfectly without this masterpage theme however. I don't know why it isn't working with the theme activated. Any ideas?

Apr 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM

hey ....buddy..

I really want to install this webpart.

I installe dthis webpart.i see the list...

but where to put [Rotater] ? in content editor webpart ?...cn you explain me in detail

Coordinator
Apr 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Hello Akon,

We have attached the Read Me.pdf file for reference. its available at download section. Please check and let us know thats enough to understand.

Regards

Gloire Tech Support Team

Jun 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I have activated the site collection feature on 3 different site collections and added the [Rotator] on the pages as well.

I do see the list, but doesn't pick up the slider.

Could you help me figure, if I'm doing something wrong?

Jul 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM

In fact, i don't understand how it works.

Ok, i've activated feature, then put "[Rotator]" on SitePage using html editor. What's next?
Where and how to place the content? Can i use big images? Does feature works with list?
Need i wrap content into div? etc...

So, we need a life example.
Thanx.